KMC, an equal opportunity employer, is regularly on the lookout for professional, courteous and capable individuals for the following positions:
Manages an apartment community. Previous Property Manager’s experience generally required.
Leases apartments & provides excellent customer service to current apartment residents. Requires strong sales, marketing and customer service skills.
Generally must be CFC (air conditioning) certified, have supervisory experience and a range of electrical, plumbing, sheet rock & other general repair skills.
Must have a range of AC, electrical, plumbing, sheet rock & other general repair skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Medical, dental, & vision care
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Life and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off (PTO) & paid holidays
- Employee assistance programs
- Opportunities for advancement – we aim to promote from within
- KMC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
- KMC is a participant of E-Verify
We gladly accept applications for future positions. If you are a professional, courteous and dedicated worker, and would like to be considered in confidence for employment with Kole Management, please complete the application in its entirety via the link below.